The RainCatcher Speidel 50/50 is just one of the innovative solutions we offer.
Unique to RainCatcher, this “2-in-1” rainwater harvesting tank is dual purpose – designed for rainwater storage and stormwater attenuation, while suitable for both domestic and commercial applications.
It can save you money, reduce your hassle, and deliver considerable environmental benefits. So, why the 50/50 name? The tank has a “half and half” operation so you get the best of both worlds with 50% of the harvested water available for non-potable re-use and 50% slowly released courtesy of our unique throttled attenuation valve.
As a result your mains water use will be reduced by 50%, with the added benefit of preventing localised flooding. By reducing and delaying discharge into public sewers and water courses, the risk of flooding is significantly lessened.
Just some of the benefits of the market leading system are:
- Easy to install and maintain
- Helps reduce mains water use
- Helps reduce surface water run off
- Money savings through reduced water bills resulting in system pay back
- Aids in planning applications
- Makes hose pipe ban worries a thing of the past
- Can assist with SuDS adoption schemes
- Comes with a 25 year guarantee
Capacities of the tank range from 2000-10000 litres with the option to increase capacity by linking tanks together. What’s more, the system meets BREEAM, WRAS and Code for Sustainable Homes criteria.
Get in touch, and get yours…