RainCatcher’s Training Approved Installer and Agent Scheme
RainCatcher P&S Ltd offers non-certified rainwater harvesting training at our Wirral based hub (curriculum based on the certified content), with group training available on request at premises to suit the client (min attendees apply). Courses are running throughout 2017. Certified training is through RainCatcher partners across the UK – please see below or ring for full details.
Non-certified Training (In-house)
Our non-certified training sessions are extremely popular and can be tailored to meet the needs of the attending audience. Block or individual bookings are available – just get in touch for information on available dates.
View an example content guide for our in-house training by clicking below.
Certified Training & Approved Installer Network
What does being a member of the Approved Installer and Agent Scheme do to benefit you?
- More business opportunities
- Greater competitive advantage through better training which has been developed based on your needs plus industry leads where available (terms and conditions apply).
- Enhanced reputation
- Be known in the marketplace as a supporter and provider of quality installations.
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Quality installations mean fewer complaints, happier customers and of course lower long term overheads associated with the installation.
- Easier training of operatives
- Access to approved qualifications and continued professional development.
- Combined Code Training is endorsed by the Skills Academy, which in turn is endorsed by the Government-funded Skills Funding Agency.
- Your views heard by other like-minded individuals who are committed to supporting the industry.
- Recognised qualifications
- Development of qualifications that meet industry standards for existing technologies, plus new technologies as they emerge.
- High quality provision
- Information about your local network of training providers if required.
- Gives you access to a bigger pool of qualified operatives through the promotion of building services engineering as a career of choice.
- Competence leverage
- Recognised training from professional people.
- Knowledge retention
- Help you keep your business’s expertise which would otherwise be lost as workers retire and new technology is introduced.
- Website hyperlink
- Live hyperlink to approved installer centre (terms and conditions apply).
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- Be a part of our ongoing forum for new technology, innovation and knowledge transfer.
Training Questions and Answers
What will I learn?
Water harvesting and reuse systems background and overview
Regulations, standards and guidance
Health and safety hazards
Rainwater harvesting system components, system types and system layouts
Rainwater harvesting system design awareness
Rainwater harvesting system installation, testing, commissioning and handover
Greywater reuse system types and system components
Greywater reuse system design awareness
Greywater reuse system installation, testing, commissioning and handover
Rainwater harvesting system inspection, service and maintenance
Rainwater harvesting system fault diagnosis and rectification
Greywater reuse system inspection, service and maintenance
Greywater reuse system fault diagnosis and rectification
Example – Do you know how to correctly size a catchment area/roof for rainwater harvesting? View the info sheet by clicking below.
How will I learn?
The course covers learning that includes theory and practical sessions
How will I be assessed?
Multiple choice, written and practical assessments.
Our training partners
14A Taff business Centre
South West Energy Centre
South West Energy Centre
PO Box 266
South West Assessment and Training
1 Quimperle Way
Liskeard Business Park
Coleg Llandrillo Cymru
Grwp LLandrillo Menai
Wirral Metropolitan College – Construction
12 Quays Campus