Uses include rainwater storage, pure fresh and drinking water, vehicle valeting, mobile caterers & window/bin cleaners – any application that either requires statis or transportable access to water.
This British made tank is moulded from medium density polyethene which is WRAS (water regulations advisory scheme) approved so suitable for potable drinking water storage also. These slim line tanks are perfect not only for harvesting of rainwater but for much, much more. The tanks are capable of being installed in a pickup, van or on a water bowser with the baffles reducing water sloshing and increasing tank stability
- WRAS approved polymer
- Supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Type AB Airgap can be fitted to all WRAS-approved tanks as an optional extra
- Outlet 1.5” 177815 (other options available)
- Lid 255mm
- Dimensions (mm) L 1250 x W 500 x H 1100
- Also available by request – RainCatcher 500L upright L1100 x W 500 x H 1250)
- Supplied in black as standard, however also available in natural or green with other colours available on request for quantity orders.
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 year guarantee