New award winning 650M (mesh)
Only 160mm max diameter.
Performance improvement and power consumption reduction when compared to the older versions of the DAB divertron. The updated Divertron complies with the upcoming MEI energy requirements. Efficient while simultaneously making it more resilient, easier to install and maintain.
An electronic multi-impeller submersible pump for pressurised water developed for irrigation, gardening, and reuse of rainwater in residential buildings and small commercial outlets. For automatic on and off switching, it combines a pressure switch, a flow sensor, and control electronics.
The pump can start and stop automatically in accordance with the needs of the system thanks to automatic operation, which also guards against dry running. It comes with an integrated start capacitor, a non-return valve, a 15 metre power cord with a connector, and is mounted in a compartment accessible without removing the pump. The pump can be ordered with a technopolymer anti-debris filter or with a float suction kit connection (X versions only).
An expansion vessel or small auxiliary expansion tank is recommended to be used in conjunction with the divertron pumps.
- Maximum immersion depth: 12 m
- Type of pumped liquid: clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum operation depth: 15 m
- Flanges, thread: 1″ (supplied as standard with a four-section fitting-reducer)
- Pump maximum diameter: 160 mm
- Impeller/s material: technopolymer
- Maximum number of starts: 20/h
- Protection class: IP 68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Power cable (m) and plug: 15 m H07RNF with power plug
|Product Type||Submersible Drainage/Sump Pumps|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions||A = 160, H = 488, H1 = 469, H2 = 455, H3 = 548mm|
|Power Supply||220V-240V Single Phase|
|Kw Rating||0.42 kW|
|Max Flow||5.8 m3/h|
|Max Head||30.4 m|
|Outlet Connection||1” Threaded|