NEW DAB X900 WITH FLOATING EXTRACTION UNIT
THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF THE DIVERTRON PUMP X1200
Perfect for pumping pre-filtered rainwater or for installation in a well or bore hole.
Only 160mm diameter.
DAB Divertron X 900 Electronic Submersible Pump PLUS floating extraction unit for the drawing of the cleanest water (avoiding suction of sedament)
Performance improvement and power consumption reduction. The updated Divertron complies with the upcoming MEI energy requirements. Efficient while simultaneously making it more resilient, easier to install and maintain.
An electronic multi-impeller submersible pump for pressurised water developed for irrigation, gardening, and reuse of rainwater in residential buildings. For automatic on and off switching, it combines a pressure switch, a flow sensor, and control electronics.
The pump can start and stop automatically in accordance with the needs of the system thanks to automatic operation, which also guards against dry running. It comes with an integrated start capacitor, a non-return valve, a 15 metre power cord with a connector, and is mounted in a compartment accessible without removing the pump.
It is recommended the installation of a small auxiliary expansion tank.
- Maximum immersion depth: 12 m
- Type of pumped liquid: clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum operation depth: 15 m
- Flanges, thread: 1″ (supplied as standard with a four-section fitting-reducer)
- Pump maximum diameter: 160 mm
- Impeller/s material: technopolymer
- Maximum number of starts: 20/h
- Protection class: IP 68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Power cable (m) and plug: 15 m H07RNF with power plug
|Product Type||Submersible Drainage/Sump Pumps|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions||A = Ø 160 , B = 186, C = 33, H = 488, H1 = 469, H2 = 455, H3 = 548mm|
|Power Supply||220V-240V Single Phase|
|Kw Rating||0.42 kW|
|Max Flow||5.8 m3/h|
|Outlet Connection||1” Threaded|
|40°C – max temperature|
Floating Intake, expansion vessel, mesh strainer filter