Improved performance and reduced power consumption
Performance improvement and power consumption reduction. The updated Divertron complies with the upcoming MEI energy requirements. Efficient while simultaneously making it more resilient, easier to install and maintain.
An electronic multi-impeller submersible pump for pressurised water developed for irrigation, gardening, and reuse of rainwater in residential buildings. For automatic on and off switching, it combines a pressure switch, a flow sensor, and control electronics.
The pump can start and stop automatically in accordance with the needs of the system thanks to automatic operation, which also guards against dry running. It comes with an integrated start capacitor, a non-return valve, a 15 metre power cord with a connector, and is mounted in a compartment accessible without removing the pump. The pump can be ordered with a technopolymer anti-debris filter or with a float suction kit connection (X version).
It is recommended the installation of an auxiliary expansion tank.
- Maximum immersion depth: 12 m
- Type of pumped liquid: clean, free from solid or abrasive substances, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallized and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum operation depth: 15 m
- Flanges, thread: 1″ (supplied as standard with a four-section fitting-reducer)
- Pump maximum diameter: 160 mm
- Impeller/s material: technopolymer
- Maximum number of starts: 20/h
- Protection class: IP 68
- Motor insulation class: F
- Power cable (m) and plug: 15 m H07RNF with power plug
|Delivery Estimate||In stock|
|Product Type||Submersible Drainage/Sump Pumps|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions||A = 160, H = 536, H1 = 517, H2 = 503, H3 = 596mm|
|Power Supply||220V-240V Single Phase|
|Kw Rating||0.56 kW|
|Max Flow||5.7 m3/h|
|Outlet Connection||1” Threaded|
Divertrons are ideal for the use in rainwater recovery systems and to increase water pressure from a cistern or a tank, that can be used for example for garden watering, vegetable gardens and any non potable water application.
The new Divertrons have higher-efficiency impellers and an optimised mechanical seal. They, therefore, consume 30% less power than the previous models while still achieving higher performance. This is in line with European Directives for the Minimum Hydraulic Efficiency Index (MEI) for pumping equipment, which will come into force in 2024. Lower power usage helps to reduce energy bills.